How the Drawings Work
The NMLA will conduct a total of five (5) regional drawings and one (1) final statewide drawing for cash prizes to New Mexican residents who have received the COVID-19 vaccine in the State of New Mexico. At each drawing, one (1) individual in each of four (4) regions will each win Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($250,000) in each of five (5) weekly drawings. One (1) individual will win Five Million Dollars ($5,000,000) in a final statewide drawing.
In order to be entered into a drawing, eligible individuals must register with the Vax to the Max NM website by 6:00 p.m. MST the evening before the drawing.
- To be eligible to win a Promotion prize or participate in the Promotion, an individual:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age;
- Must be a resident of the State of New Mexico;
- Must be registered on the Vax to the Max NM website;
- Must have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine in New Mexico to receive a “scratcher” ticket or participate in the vaccination site giveaways and regional drawings, and be fully vaccinated to be eligible for the final statewide drawing; and
- Must not be incarcerated.
- Employees of the NMLA, the Governor’s Office, Governor appointees, and any members of these employees’ households are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
Individuals that register more than one (1) time are subject to disqualification.
Eligible participants may only register for the drawings one (1) time using the name as written on their vaccination card. Individuals that register more than one (1) time are subject to disqualification.
Opt In to the Drawings
Use the form below to opt in to the statewide drawing.
Have I already entered?
Use the form below to confirm that you have opted in to the statewide drawing.